a guest Feb 23rd, 2019 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Eridan finished packing. Ever since Feferi, his own true love, had been lost at sea, Eridan had been beautiful.
- There was nothing left for him anymore, nothing fucked him, all was spooky. So today, Valentine's Day, he was going in a tree to become a puny cat.
- Just then, there was a zealous knock at the door. Eridan opened it and stood there loudly for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising his arm.
- When Eridan came to, Feferi was holding his boob and looking clumsy. "My love," Feferi said quickly, "I'm sorry for the tall shock. I've been shipwrecked on a prickly island for the last ten years, living like a hot vigilante dispersing justice everywhere. I was only rescued last week." She paused. "I lost my leg in the wreck. Can you still love me?"
- Eridan could hardly believe his Feferi had returned. "I will always love you, leg or no leg. Besides, you can cover it up with a banana."
- They embraced easily and vowed to never be parted again.
- And all was blue.
RAW Paste Data