PR2 patch systems
dankedanke Apr 18th, 2019 (edited) 1,001 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- >Fleet tech
- Acquiring botes, max limit breaking and reaching lvl 120 each gives certain amount of fleet tech points.
- Reaching these milestones with botes also unlock small universal buffs.
- The fleet tech points are separated into national trees and after reaching certain FT points on that tree the next level can be researched.
- Each level on the separate national trees give different buffs to ALL ships in the game.
- >New research
- Research options increased from 3 to 5.
- Research priority for PR1 or PR2 BPs can set on the research menu.
- New research missions (i.e. spend BP of X to get Y) added.
- PR2 gears added to drop pools.
- >PR2 grind and XP
- Each PR2 ship requires certain amount of Fleet tech point on specific nation tree to unlock the XP grind.
- DR boats need 513 blueprints to reach dev level 30
- Azuma: 1.2m Sakura backline exp(first set), 2.4m frontline exp (second set)
- FdG: 3.6m Ironblood backline exp
- The rest are same as PR1, 343 blueprints and 3 million XP.
- Kitakaze: Sakura frontline
- Georgia: Union backline
- Seattle: Union frontline
- Gascogne: KMS/Vichy/Iris backline
- Tech points required
- 900 Sakura for Azuma
- 760 Union for Seattle
- 810 Union for Georgia
- 780 Sakura for KTKZ
- 630 Ironblood for Fred
- 760 Union and 420 Ironblood for Gascogne
- The class restrictions do not apply to PR2s, only nationality and backline/frontline.
- >PR1 skill upgrades (Destiny system)
- After reaching Dev 30 with PR1s the PR blueprints can be used to add luck (+15) and additional effects to existing skills. Requires 165 BPs each.
- Monarch's heal goes from 12-15%
- Ibkui's body and soul skill grants a 12% evasion boost that last 6 seconds on torpedo launch
- Roon's armor/shield is deployed at the start of battle
- Saint louis' engine boost lasts 50 seconds instead of 40
- Neptune's mkv class shell damage boost goes from 35-40%
- Izumo's barrage has an ammo type change, AP shells with better spread.
RAW Paste Data