UNOFFICIAL DOOM 3 TEAM DEATHMATCH EVENT (made by Ercalidas)
Jul 13th, 2021 (edited)
- Hails to tee... again!
- First thing first, thank you for being here and supporting this project of mine! The "UNOFFICIAL DOOM 3 TEAM DEATHMATCH EVENT" can be considered as an opening event for the main one "UNOFFICIAL DOOM 3 1vs1 TOURNAMENT" thinked for new and old players that wants to join DOOM3 multiplayer just for fun and without consequences of a loss. Plain and simple
- So, few things to know on how this event works. IMPORTANT: Infos about what you need to know about Doom 3, how to play, which server to join and all that stuff, please be sure to check the following points that you will find at this link "https://pastebin.com/tfkZNZ9g" respectively: Point 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
- RULES + QUESTIONS & ANSWERS (written in 4 points)
- 1 Q: How teams will be created?
- A: Players are divided into 3 skill level: 1 Low (basically new players) 2 Medium (those who understand how the game works) 3 Veteran (the best ones!). Who wants to participate shall communicate their "skill level" (aka ELO) only then a team can be created. IMPORTANT: Anyone caught cheating or lying about their ELO will be kicked out of the event in a blink of an eye. Remember, PLAY FAIR & BE RESPECTFUL!
- 2 Q: How teams are gonna be balanced?
- A: Now, you can easily think by yourself that a Low level team can only face another Low level team, Medium vs Medium and Veterans vs Veterans
- 3 Q: What if there aren't enough players to create a team?
- A: First thing first, I already consider 2vs2 a team match but if there aren't enough players to create a team, a different skill level player can join the team that suffer a "not enough players to start" condition. For example: 5 Low level players join RED TEAM vs 4 Low level players join BLUE TEAM. Only in this case a Medium or Veteran skill level player can join the BLUE TEAM but the RED TEAM (to be full balanced) shall remove 1 of his Low skill level players so that can be replaced by a strongest one
- In the end, if in the BLUE TEAM we have 4 low level + 1 middle (or veteran) level player, the RED TEAM must be the same as the blue one. If a middle level team suffer the "not enough players to start" condition, a low or veteran level player can jump into the match. If such condition applies to a veteran team, ONLY middle level players can join (there's no way a low level player can match against a veteran!)
- 4 Q: Will there be prizes?
- A: Unfortunately, there will be no prizes for this event... which is not competitive! It's just for the sake of it. I'm also trying to bring back to life a little piece of this helluva game!
- Feel free to share your ideas (as long as they are positive for the improvement of the event). For further infos, contact the fool behind all this at: email@example.com or add me on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198817726265/
- - KEEP THE FLAME OF ARENA FPS ALIVE! -
Please, Sign In to add comment