a guest May 16th, 2018 110 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- There is a to big gap between rotation maps and perm maps. There should be a 3rd perm category, but that's nothing to do with the mapcrew.
- Lets see, p2 maps were supposed to be Very good maps with great playability, currently is more vanilla like except the one pillar with the lava and cloud around it.
- And p1 is having really high standards as-well, making rotation maps relatively more.Thus decreasing the chance of good maps getting loaded.
- And other thing that I might think is better, is if there is a different way to perm maps, faster and more.1-2 people like it, it gets permed, and gets unpermed when other mapcrew members object.Like for example:
- You have 2 mapcrew member like a map. then it gets permed. but when a other mapcrew member dislikes that map he can start a topic about it.
- This will give more people a chance, and due to people having more motivation in dislike then liking something, there would be more action. and more direct results.
- Well favourable you should have 3-4 perm categories actually. give every category = right on load chance. So then you have 4 category so you have 1/4 chance your map in a certain category gets loaded, and you have then have 1/*total number of maps in that cat* chance of what map it is. This will mix up the rotation, and decrease the amount of shitty maps getting loaded, by making decent/good/very good maps load more often.
RAW Paste Data