a guest Apr 20th, 2017 532 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Moed Kattan 17a.
- If a Jew is tempted to do evil, he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.
- Erubin 21b.
- Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.
- Baba Kamma 37b.
- The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has “exposed their money to Israel.”
- Baba Kamma 113a.
- Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile.
- Baba Mezia 24a. (19-20)
- If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile (“heathen”) it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).
- Baba Mezia 59b.
- A rabbi debates God and defeats Him. God admits the rabbi won the debate.
- Sanhedrin 43a.
- Says Jesus (“Yeshu” and in Soncino footnote #6, Yeshu “the Nazarene”) was executed because he practiced sorcery: “It is taught that on the eve of Passover Jesus was hung, and forty days before this the proclamation was made: Jesus is to be stoned to death because he has practiced sorcery and has lured the people to idolatry… He was an enticer and of such thou shalt not pity or condone.”
- Sanhedrin 55b.
- A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years “and a day” old).
- Sanhedrin 57a.
- A Jew need not pay a gentile (“Cuthean”) the wages owed him for work.
- Sanhedrin 57a.
- When a Jew murders a gentile (“Cuthean”), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
- Sanhedrin 58b.
- If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.
- Sanhedrin 76a.
- God will not spare a Jew who “marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean…”
- Sanhedrin 90a.
- Those who read the New Testament (“uncanonical books”) will have no portion in the world to come.
- Sanhedrin 111b.
- A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
- Kethuboth 11b.
- “When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing.”
- Hagigah 27a.
- States that no rabbi can ever go to hell.
- Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10.
- This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog (“Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed”).
- Abodah Zarah 22a-22b.
- Gentiles prefer sex with cows.
- Abodah Zarah 36b.
- Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
- Yebamoth 59b.
- A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.
- Yebamoth 63a.
- States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.
- Yebamoth 98a.
- All gentile children are animals.
- Gittin 57a.
- Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in “hot excrement.”
- Gittin 70a.
- The Rabbis taught: “On coming from a privy (outdoor toilet) a man should not have sexual intercourse till he has waited long enough to walk half a mile, because the demon of the privy is with him for that time; if he does, his children will be epileptic.”
- Menahoth 43b-44a.
- A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: “Thank you, God, for not making me a gentile, a woman or a slave.”
- Rosh Hashanah 17a.
- Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.
- Shabbath 116a.
- Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.
RAW Paste Data