Fire Speciality feats
- By Derp_Herp
- Each specialty has 2 or 3 aspects.
- An aspect is a broad umbrella of spell effects that share common intrinsic properties.
- When casting spells a player declares what aspect of their specialty their spells possess and rolls the dice.
- Fire Specialty
- Ignition: To ignite, set and cleanse things with fire.
- Dice Height: Duration and/or AoE of the fire
- Ignition spells involves creating fireballs, walls of fire or cauterizing wounds and cleansing status ailments.
- Combustion: To set things to explode
- Dice Height: Intensity and/or size of the explosion
- Combustion involves making pin point explosions or detonating objects to explode. Users can localize explosions like a rocket propellant, to bestow such properties to their melee or ranged weapons or make things go boom.
- Heat: To boil or melt things, increasing the temperature.
- Dice Height: Intensity and/or Aoe of the heat
- Increasing the temperature to melt or boil things, users can surround themselves with a constant heat or give them fire resistance.
RAW Paste Data