a guest Nov 9th, 2019 67 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- File: taxformwithgui.py
- Project 8.1
- A GUI-based tax calculator.
- Computes and prints the total tax, given the income and
- number of dependents (inputs), and a standard deduction of
- $10,000, an exemption amount of $3,000, and a flat tax rate
- of 20%.
- from breezypythongui import EasyFrame
- class TaxCalculator(EasyFrame):
- """Application window for the tax calculator."""
- def __init__(self):
- """Sets up the window and the widgets."""
- EasyFrame.__init__(self, title = "Tax Calculator")
- # Label and field for the income
- # (self.incomeField)
- # Label and field for the number of dependents
- # (self.depField)
- # The command button
- # Label and field for the tax
- # (self.taxField)
- # The event handler method for the button
- def computeTax(self):
- """Obtains the data from the input field and uses
- them to compute the tax, which is sent to the
- output field."""
- def main():
- if __name__ == "__main__":
RAW Paste Data