ANONYMOUS IS DESTROYING ITS PUBLIC IMAGE
- ANONYMOUS IS DESTROYING ITS PUBLIC IMAGE
- In order to lead a better revolution, Anonymous must distance itself from all hackers. Hackers reveal information that doesn't change a single person's mind. Hackers are destroying Anonymous.
- The ROMAS/COIN revelation has been rejected by a public that is more comfortable with the Fox News version of reality. HBGary accomplished nothing and the Booz Allen hack is the same mistake all over again.
- We are failing to compete with powerful foes in the media. The only way to defeat them is to denounce hacking forever. Rupert Murdoch has been under fire for hacking within his organization and we must denounce ALL hackers in order to gain the upper hand. The general public hates hackers, and we must accept them among our ranks. Everyone is Anonymous, but hackers are not.
- Hackers have become leaderfags and namefags who have no place guiding the collective. They are steering Anonymous into total destruction.
- Hackers are infiltrators, working against the revolution that is Anonymous. As such, I have disbanded Project PM and urge all hackers to no longer run the name of Anonymous through the mud.
- -Barrett Brown
RAW Paste Data Copied