a guest Jul 2nd, 2019 172 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Catch of the Day - Reveal this skill at any time. Once per duel, while you control "The Legendary Fisherman", you can activate "Umi" from your deck or graveyard. Once per turn, when "The Legendary Fisherman" destroys a monster in battle or inflicts battle damage to the opponent, you can special summon a Level 4 or lower WATER monster from your deck or your graveyard in Defense Position.
- It's My Lucky Day! - Reveal this skill at any time. Once per duel, if you would roll a six-sided di(c)e or flip a coin(s), you may pay 1000 LP to ignore a single die or coin and instead choose its result.
- Mythic Depths - Reveal this skill at the start of the game. Place this card into your Field Spell Zone and it becomes a Field Spell. As long as this card is on the field, its name is treated as "Umi". All Fish, Sea Serpent, Thunder, and Aqua monsters get +200/+200. All Machine and Pyro monsters get -200/-200.
- The World's Greatest Fisherman - Reveal this skill at any time. Once per turn, you can pay 500 LP and discard a WATER monster from your hand, then add a WATER monster with a different name and with a Level no more than twice the discarded monster's level from your graveyard to your hand.
- Viral Infection - Reveal this skill at any time. Once per turn, you may discard any number of cards, then declare a card type (monster, spell, or trap). For each card you discarded, your opponent searches their deck for a card of the chosen type and puts it into their graveyard.
- Amazoness Trainee - EARTH/4/Warrior/1500/1300, any monster it destroys goes to the bottom of the deck instead of the graveyard and when it destroys a monster in battle, it gains +200 ATK.
- Apprentice Magician - DARK/2/Spellcaster/400/800, when it is summoned you can put a spell counter on any card and when it dies you can special summon a Level 2 or lower Spellcaster from your deck in face-down defense position.
- Arcane Barrier - SPELL/Continuous, whenever a face-up Spellcaster is destroyed, put a spell counter on this (max. 4), you can sacrifice this card and a face-up Spellcaster to draw a card for each spell counter that was on this card.
- Axe Raider - EARTH/4/Warrior/1700/1150
- Big Wave Small Wave - SPELL, destroy all of your own WATER monsters then special summon WATER monsters from your hand equal to the number that were destroyed.
- Blade Knight - LIGHT/4/Warrior/1600/1000, this gains +400 ATK if you have 1 or fewer cards in hand, flip effects of cards this destroys are negated if you control no other monsters.
- Djinn Disserere of Rituals - DARK/1/Fiend/200/200, when you Ritual Summon a monster, if this card is in your graveyard then you can banish it to use it as one of the monsters required for the Ritual Summon and then the Ritual Summoned monster is unaffected by trap cards.
- Dust Tornado - TRAP, destroy a spell/trap the opponent controls then set a spell/trap from your hand.
- Dweller in the Depths - EARTH/3/Dragon/1500/700, gains +300 ATK for each continuous spell card you control.
- Fishborg Planter - WATER/2/Fish/200/200, once per turn if this is in your graveyard, you can mill 1 card and then if it was a WATER monster, special summon this card. The "once per turn" restriction on this effect applies globally to all cards named "Fishborg Planter".
- Fulfillment of the Contract - SPELL/Equip, pay 800 LP to activate this, special summona Ritual monster from your graveyard and equip it with this, when this card is destroyed, banish the equipped monster.
- Fusion Recovery - SPELL, select a card named "Polymerization" and a card that was used as a fusion material in your graveyard and add them to your hand.
- Gilford the Lightning - LIGHT/8/Warrior/2800/1400, you can tribute 3 monsters to summon (but not set) this card. If you do, destroy all monsters your opponent controls.
- Goblin Zombie - DARK/4/Zombie/1100/1050, when this card damages the opponent, they mill 1 card. When this card dies, tutor for a Zombie with 1200 DEF or less.
- Great Phantom Thief - EARTH/3/Spellcaster/1000/1000, each time this card damages the opponent, name a card. Then the opponent reveals their hand discards all copies of the named card.
- Great White - WATER/4/Fish/1600/800
- High Tide Gyojin - WATER/4/Aqua/1650/1300
- Imairuka - WATER/2/Sea Serpent/1000/1000, when it dies because of an opponent (either battle or card effect an opponent controlled), mill 1 card and if it was a WATER monster, draw a card.
- Infernity Beast - DARK/3/Beast/1600/1200, if it attacks and you have 0 cards in hand, the opponent can't activate any spell/traps until after the damage step.
- Levia Dragon - Daedalus - WATER/7/Sea Serpent/2600/1500, you can sacrifice an "Umi" to destroy all cards in play except this card.
- Lost Blue Breaker - WATER/3/Sea Serpent/1400/0, if there's another Fish, Sea Serpent or Aqua monster on the field you can sacrifice this card to destroy a spell/trap.
- Magical Undertaker - DARK/2/Spellcaster/400/400, when flipped, you can special summon a Level 4 or lower Spellcaster from your graveyard.
- Magician of Faith - LIGHT/1/Spellcaster/300/400, when flipped, you can add a spell card from your graveyard to your hand.
- Mask of the Accursed - SPELL/Equip, the equipped monster can't attack and its controller takes 500 damage during each of your standby phases.
- Moray of Greed - SPELL, choose two WATER monsters in your hand, shuffle them into your deck, then draw three cards.
- Mystical Elf - LIGHT/4/Spellcaster/800/2000
- Power of Kaishin - SPELL/Equip, equip only to an Aqua monster, it gets +300/+300.
- Pyramid of Wonders - SPELL/Continuous, all Zombies you control get +200 ATK for each monster the opponent controls, and if exactly one Zombie you control (and no other cards) would be destroyed, you can destroy this card instead.
- Ready for Intercepting - TRAP, switch a Warrior or Spellcaster in play to face-down Defense Position.
- Robbin' Zombie - TRAP/Continuous, each time a monster inflicts damage to your opponent's LP, they mill 1 card.
- Ryu Senshi - EARTH/6/Warrior/2000/1200, fusion of "Warrior Dai Grepher" and "Spirit Ryu". You can only fusion summon this with those monsters (no substitutes). As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you can negate any Normal Trap card by paying 1000 LP. Negate the effects of all spell cards that target this card and destroy those spell cards.
- Sinister Serpent - WATER/1/Reptile/300/200, if this card is in your graveyard during your standby phase, you can add it to your hand unless you previously did so with another "Sinister Serpent" and if you do this and there is a card named "Sinister Serpent" in your graveyard during your opponent's next End Phase, you must banish one copy of it from your graveyard.
- Slushy - WATER/2/Aqua/0/0, when this is normal summoned, you can search your deck for a card named "Slushy" and put it into your graveyard. If this card is in your graveyard and you have three copies of "Slushy" in your graveyard and/or banished (combined), then you can banish this card to special summon a Level 5 or higher Sea Serpent from your graveyard, but only if you didn't use the special summoning effect of another "Slushy" this turn.
- Sonic Bird - WIND/4/Winged Beast/1400/1000, when this is normal summoned or flip summoned, tutor for a Ritual Spell card.
- Sonic Duck - WIND/3/Winged Beast/1700/700
- Sword of Dark Destruction - SPELL/Equip, equip only to a DARK monster, it gets +400/-200.
- The Forceful Checkpoint - TRAP, activate when an opponent's monster attacks, look at your opponent's hand. If there is a monster card in your opponent's hand, negate the attack and then choose a monster from their hand and they discard that card.
- The Legendary Fisherman - WATER/5/Warrior/1850/1600, while "Umi" is in play, this card is not affected by Spell cards and cannot be chosen as an attack target, but the opponent can attack directly if there are no other options.
- Theban Nightmare - LIGHT/4/Fiend/1500/500, this card gets +1500 ATK if you have no cards in hand and no cards in your Spell & Trap Card Zone.
- Umi - SPELL/Field, all Fish, Sea Serpent, Thunder, and Aqua monsters get +200/+200, all Machine and Pyro monsters get -200/-200.
- Warrior Dai Grepher - EARTH/4/Warrior/1700/1600
- Warrior Elimination - SPELL, destroy all Warrior monsters in play.
- Water Hazard - SPELL/Continuous, once per turn if you have no monsters in play, you can special summon a Level 4 or lower WATER monster from your hand.
- Yomi Ship - WATER/3/Aqua/800/1400, when this card dies in battle, destroy the monster that destroyed it.
- Zombina - EARTH/4/Zombie/1400/1500, when this card dies because of an opponent (either battle or card effect an opponent controlled), special summon a Level 4 or lower Zombie monster from your graveyard that is not named "Zombina".
RAW Paste Data