All changes since Monday 28th March
- Synced various "pour from bottle" or "fill item with bottle" anims.
- Synced bandaging someone else.
- Changed some network PvP to avoid desync.
- Memory optimization: placed IsoGridSquare.collideMatrix, IsoGridSquare.pathMatrix and IsoGridSquare.visionMatrix arrays to 32 bit integer and wrote bit access functions for those.
- addZombiesToPackInfo method was optimized
- FakeClientManager logic is improved
- Performance counters are added to short statistic response packet
- Fixed incorrect alpha fades on non-updating objects such as roof eaves and furniture.
- Added indicators to statistics. These indicators show max time of execution, overall execution time and count of cycles of many threads. These indicators show counts of tasks for some threads and execution time of some kinds of functions.
- Added more indicators to statistic. These indicators show time of execution of the following functions: ServerMap.preupdate, ServerMap.postupdate, IngameState.update
- Fixed server hang when client sends ClientCommand messages "setStoplightsOn" each tick until server sends update of the stoplights.
- Additional short statistics counter is added
- Updated plugin for the Wireshark. Added names for 173..180 packets. Added decoding for following packets:
- Refactored IsoRegion system
including optimized region calculations and fixes for a bunch of things that could cause bugs.
- Added new IsoRegion debugger based of ZombiePopulationWindow
(can build via debugger now for quick testing).
- Added IsoRegionLogger, logs can be viewed via debugger.
- WorldDictionary -> disabled logging of missing object ID.
- Colors.java -> added GetColorFromIndex, GetColorsCount.
- Fixed some problems with factions UI.
- Fixed /whisper commands not giving error message.
- Fixed remote player not seeing hit reaction from zombies.
- Fixed dead zombie replica issue (yay!)
- Fixed client sending a lot of ClientCommand packets if a player drove up to edge of unloaded map area.