a guest Jun 14th, 2018 49 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- // Draw the model. A model can have multiple meshes, so loop.
- foreach (ModelMesh mesh in myModel.Meshes)
- // This is where the mesh orientation is set, as well as our camera and projection.
- foreach (BasicEffect effect in mesh.Effects)
- effect.World = transforms[mesh.ParentBone.Index]
- * Matrix.CreateRotationY(modelRotation)
- * Matrix.CreateRotationX(modelRotation)
- * Matrix.CreateTranslation(modelPosition);
- effect.View = Matrix.CreateLookAt(cameraPosition, Vector3.Zero, Vector3.Up);
- effect.Projection = Matrix.CreatePerspectiveFieldOfView(MathHelper.ToRadians(45.0f),
- aspectRatio, 1.0f, 10000.0f);
- // Draw the mesh, using the effects set above.
RAW Paste Data