Wizard Murphy Privacy
- 1. I only collect user ID‘s and server ID‘s for my bot. That’s all the data I collect from discord.
- 2. I need this data in order to use the bots features. For example, I need server ID‘s for the afk command, giveaways, reaction roles. User ID‘s are the exact same reason.
- 3. I save the data online, onto a website called MongoDB, which is my database. In my bots code I fetch the data and use it.
- 4. I only share the collected data with my friend, BansaheGT. He’s the 2nd developer of Wizard Murphy. Other than him I share collected data to no one.
- 5. They can contact me or bansaheGT about their concerns. I’ll explain them everything in peace what we store and what we use it for.
- 6. Previously, there was no way to delete your data on my bot. But, I added a <reset command to delete your data on Wizard Murphy. As of writing this, there’s no way to delete server data unless you request a deletion of data to the developers.