a guest Nov 21st, 2017 53 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- People ask me, James, could you be more specific about the profile thing? Length? Must haves? Due date?
- Length: 3 pages should do it. I prefer 1.5 spacing to double spacing.
- Due Date: 11/20/17 11:59:59 PM via e-mail.
- Must Haves:
- I don’t really have any Must Haves per se but here are some areas…
- Breaking in story. What was their first sale/shot at success? (Their Origin Story) if you will...
- Storytelling philosophy. Do they have one?
- Writing process.
- Body of work. Eclectic? Pigeon holed?
- Biographical background and how it fits into their overall career.
- Successes and failures.
- Do they write for other medias? Graphic Novels, Plays, Novels, Games, Podcasts, Radio? (Someone like Neil Gaiman or Douglas Adams, let’s say)
- Are they maybe blind like Ryan Knighton http://www.ryanknighton.com
- Are there challenges or advantages to writing while female, or as a minority etc…?
- Fun facts? PG Wodehouse for example played cricket with David Niven and Errol Flynn on the site of today’s Equestrian Center in Burbank and got himself fired from MGM by telling the LA Times that he was being paid $2,500 a week to practice his Australian Crawl.
- If you’re doing Writer/Directors focus on the writing parts of their careers.
RAW Paste Data