chienyi1994 Aug 14th, 2019 72 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Dear students,
- these days I was contacting with LSIC provider (Lithuanian Students‘ Union), how to fully complete your payment if you do not have Lithuanian bank account.
- Go to order new LSIC. Than it will be shown this information (look at screenshot "payment.png"). Also, you will be shown on right side of page other information (look at screenshot "other.png"). This side of page you should ignore.
- Please make transaction following these details:
- Deposit code: 103087
- Recipient‘s code: 190739547
- Recipient: Lietuvos studentų sąjunga
- Depositing institutions: AB „Swedbank“ LT547300010102444082
- The purpose of payment: New LSIC card Name Surname
- The cost of your LSIC is now 6,00 €. The price was updated couple days after I send you first e-mail about basic information.
- Send proof your payment (a bank statement or another document) to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Your payment will be checked by LSIC provider (Lithuanian Students‘ Union) in 3 work days.
- If the confirmation of your payment will not be presented in 3 work days. Please contact with me.
- If you have any questions on the process of LSIC order, please write an e-mail to email@example.com
- Best wishes!
- Artūras Anisimenka
- Vilniaus universiteto Studentų atstovybės
- Lietuvos studento pažymėjimo projekto koordinatorius
- Universiteto g. 3, LT - 01513, Vilnius
- Tel.: +370 5 268 7144, faks.: +370 5 268 7145
- El. paštas: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Mob. tel.: +370 645 66 909
RAW Paste Data