Ultra Fire Red XD Item Description List (WIP)
a guest Sep 14th, 2018 60 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Pokemon Ultra Fire Red XD Item Description List (WIP)
- Master Ball - A Ball that catches any wild Pokémon without fail. Want more? Just inject lol
- Ultra Ball - A Ball that works better than a Great Ball, but wasn't made for Ultra Beasts.
- Great Ball - Goodness, gracious! This Great Ball's on fire!
- Poké Ball - Do you not know what this is? Do you even know what game you're playing?
- Safari Ball - A special Ball that is used only in the Safari Zone. If you have one, you cheated.
- Net Ball -
- Dive Ball - A deep sea Ball and also how Masuda pronounces what he spends your money on.
- Nest Ball - A Ball that works well on weak Pokémon, just like your current team.
- Repeat Ball - Gotta catch 'em all over again!
- Timer Ball - Stall players rejoice! We made a Ball just for you!
- Luxury Ball - If you don't catch your Pokémon with these, it's because you hate them.
- Tryhard Ball -
- Potion - A staple item of any RPG. It restores the HP of one Pokémon by 20 points.
- Antidote - Gets rid of that dumb beeping you hear when you're poisoned.
- Burn Heal - Use this whenever your Pokémon gets pwned hardcore.
- Ice Heal - A near-useless item that defrosts frozen Pokémon.
- Awakening - Use this whenever your Pokémon can't wake up.
- Paralyze Heal - Makes your Pokémon move, because it's standing still.
- Full Restore - An item that late-game NPCs use too often. Fully heals a Pokémon's HP and status.
- Max Potion - Named by the inventor of potions, Dr. Maxwell Potion. Fully heals HP.
- Hyper Potion - Restores HP of a Pokémon by 200 points. Has a tendency to bounce off walls.
- Super Potion - Similar to a normal Potion, but in 16-Bit. Heals 50 HP.
- Full Heal - Cures everything, from poison to SuperAIDs.
- Revive - Brings back a fainted Pokémon with half HP. Considered haram by some.
- Max Revive - It's like the Pokémon never fainted. Absolute haram to some.
- Fresh Water - It restores the HP of one Pokémon by 50 points. Hashtag Drink Water Nation.
- Soda Pop - Mostly sugar water. It restores the HP of one Pokémon by 60 points.
- Nomelade - When life gives you Nomels, restore a Pokémon's HP by 80 points.
- Moomoo Milk - A bottle of Mega Milk. It restores the HP of one Pokémon by 100 points.
- Energy Powder - Restores a Pokémon's HP by 50, but it makes them angry. Is this cocaine?
- Energy Root - Restores a Pokémon's HP by 200 points. Is this a Pokémon's arm?
- Heal Powder - Heals a Pokémon's status but makes them mad. What's in this stuff?
- Revival Herb - Fully revives a fainted Pokémon, but makes them mad. That poor Oddish...
- Ether - Restores a Pokémon's move by 10. Ether use it don't.
- Max Ether - Fully restore a single attack to keep spamming.
- Elixer - You get 10 PP! And you get 10 PP! Every move's getting 10 PP!
- Max Elixer - Allows you to show them your moves all over again.
- Lava Cookie - Heals a Pokémon's status. Baked in only the finest of volcanoes.
- Blue Flute - Awakens sleeping Pokémon, just not certain Snorlax.
- Yellow Flute - Play it and your Pokémon will stop hitting itself.
- Red Flute - Begone, thot! Cures infatuation.
- Black Flute - Scares the shit out of wild Pokémon. Literally. It plays the brown note.
- White Flute - Lures wild Pokémon. You go, you crazed pied piper you.
- Berry Juice - Fresh-squeezed from the inside of a Shuckle shell. Heals 20 HP.
- Sacred Ash - Capable of summoning the dead. Use wisely.
- Gold Pass - A 4chan Gold Account Pass that is said to be able to evolve a certain blob...
- Red Shard - A red block. Collect the whole set!
- Blue Shard - A blue block. Collect the whole set!
- Yellow Shard - A yellow block. Collect the whole set!
- Green Shard - A green block. Collect the whole set!
- HP Up - Raises a Pokémon's HP IVs by 10. Don't know what IVs are? Git gud.
- Protein - A training supplement that raises a Pokémon's Attack IVs. Not FDA approved.
- Iron - Do you lift bruh? This stuff'll make your Defense IVs go up by 10. Crazy!
- Carbos - Carbo-free diets are for slow people. Boosts Speed IVs by 10.
- Calcium - Makes your teeth, bones, and Special Attack IVs stronger.
- Rare Candy - Raises the level of a Pokémon by one. Always remember to level responsibly.
- PP Up - An item named by a six-year old. Slightly raises a move's PP.
- Leftovers - A Smogoon favorite. A magic apple that can be eaten forever in battle.
RAW Paste Data