Pokémon Masters FAQ
a guest Dec 3rd, 2019 2,892 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- >Is this game f2p friendly?
- Yes. 90% of the content can be done with the characters given to you by playing through the story mode. You may suffer when playing co-op events and have to rely on being carried and you likely won't be able to clear much or any of the EX challenges. Also, there's no energy, so you can grind all you want
- >Has anyone ripped the models yet?
- Check the OP
- >Is [X] character in the game yet?
- Every relevant (non anime) character is planned on being in the game, but all of the current ones are here:
- >Is there a tier list yet?
- Check the How to Win FAQ. tl;dr: Olivia & Lycanroc
- >Why cant i play? i keep getting device not compatible despite having [new phone]
- You need a 64 bit phone AND os to play
- >Can I emulate it?
- 64 bit games cannot be emulated yet
- >what do i do now that I've completed the story?
- Grind. and when you're done with that, grind some more. Begin long wait for content.
- >is there a benefit to rolling 10x instead of 1x?
- It saves time, otherwise no.
- >I'm stuck on [x]. How do i beat it?
- 1.) Level up your trainers
- 2.) Spam Discharge with Hau's Raichu
- 3.) Git gud
- >How do I play co-op missions with other anons?
- As a host:
- 1.) tap the co-op mission you want
- 2.) tap "connect with friends"
- 3.) share the party number at the top in the thread
- as someone joining an existing lobby:
- 1.) tap on poryphone
- 2.) tap "invitations" at the very bottom of the screen
- 3.) tap party number search and enter the number of the party you want to join
- >How do I make a Masters icon?
RAW Paste Data