a guest Jul 16th, 2018 55 Never
- The primary means by which architectural styles induce simplicity is by applying the
- principle of separation of concerns to the allocation of functionality within
- components. If functionality can be allocated such that the individual components are
- substantially less complex, then they will be easier to understand and implement.
- Likewise, such separation eases the task of reasoning about the overall architecture. I
- have chosen to lump the qualities of complexity, understandability, and verifiability
- under the general property of simplicity, since they go hand-in-hand for a network
- based system.
RAW Paste Data