Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories 15-card drop FAQ
Exarion Apr 6th, 2019 (edited) 849 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories 15-card drop FAQ
- Q: What are you trying to do?
- A: Beat the 15-card drop mod of Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories as quickly as possible without using RNG manipulation. FM uses the same cards as the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG but has different rules.
- Q: What's the 15-card drop mod?
- A: You win 15 cards per duel instead of 1 (or 15 cards if I'm playing that mod instead). That's it.
- Q: What rules are different?
- A: The main one is that you must play exactly one card per turn. However, you can combine cards (including magics and traps) to make stronger ones. A single summon is often a combination of 3-5 cards from your hand. At the start of each turn, you draw until your hand has 5 cards. Because of this, it's often useful to "toss" less useful cards. Also, high-level monsters do not require tributes to summon, so cards such as Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500 ATK) and Gate Guardian (3750) and are nearly unbeatable without magics and traps.
- Q: What are you playing on?
- A: ePSXe, an emulator for PS1 games.
- Q: What is the world record?
- A: 1:23:22 by Tagerplayer.
- Q: What do you look for in a starting deck?
- A: The main requirement is an equip that works on Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon. That can be Dark Energy, Beast Fangs, Invigoration, Dragon Treasure or Horn of Light. It's about 20% to get one of those. I'd also like to see Raigeki, Umi, at least 1 Dragon, at least 1 Thunder, and good early-game fusion material, but I'll settle for slightly less. You always start with exactly one equip magic, one field magic, one of Dark Hole/Raigeki, and 37 monsters.
- Q: What are the icons on the left?
- A: From top to bottom: number of dragons, thunders, equips, Megamorphs, traps, Crush Cards and Dragon Capture Jars.
RAW Paste Data