a guest Jun 19th, 2017 47 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Establish requirements
- Needs and requirements are identified at the start
- What should the product do?
- What is the target group needs?
- Designing alternatives
- Developing conceptual and detailed designs
- Conceptual Design - describe what a product should do, how the product should behave.
- Detailed Design - describe aspects of an interface,
- e.g. colours, sounds, images, icons, menus, etc.
- Done by sketches fx
- Interactive versions are used to evaluate designs
- Allow us to test the product without fully developing
- The users can interact with the product
- Low fidelity: Paper versions
- High fidelity: Adobe experience/software
- Horizontal: fully functioning design of one or two functions
- Gives ability to test one function satisfactory
- Vertical: all funtions, but not fully developed
- Gives an overview of the design, understading the concept
- Evaluation based on observation, questionnaires, interviews etc.
- Evaluting about; does it live up to the requirements?
- End of time/deadline : final product
- You can never make a design/product that is ”final”, there is always something more to do
RAW Paste Data