Darkgenerallord Jul 16th, 2019 74 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- The locust-crows swooped and tore at me, and I fell. Gorger’s arm was blistering around where the Infante grabbed it, and I recognized the nature of that particular rash as the red plague getting a foothold, though his skin was durable and virtually a quarantine suit unto itself.
- Crown of Thorns 20.8
- The Lady Gloria approached, bowing as she acknowledged the Infante.
- The Infante reached out with his left hand, and touched her face, raising her up to a standing position.
- Killing her, Lawrence realized.
- Very possibly killing her with plague that would strike her down within the hour.
RAW Paste Data