- Gizmos 2 explosive system (Preliminary plan):
- -Will be made in bomb lab, which will cost something on the order of the spy lab
- -Make explosives with components that lay out features. You need to have at least one trigger and one explosion in each bomb.
- -Bombs start out as
- Planned components (cost):
- -Redstone trigger (lever): Can be triggered by redstone
- -Flint trigger (netherrack?): Can be triggered with flint and steel
- -Chain trigger (gunpowder?): Can be triggered by nearby explosions
- -Contact trigger (pressure plate?): Can be triggered by touching it
- -Time trigger (clock): Makes bomb explode after a delay
- -Grenade trigger (arrow): Right click to throw it, as a projectile.
- -Gravity trigger (sand?): Makes bomb fall and explode on impact, like gravity bombs
- -Fork effect (end stone): When you try to break the bomb it copies itself to any open space around it
- -Power effect (TNT): Expands affected radius. Can be applied up to 10 times, each time increases radius by 4 blocks.
- -Hardened effect (obsidian): Takes a long time to break
- -Sonic explosion (note block): Launches nearby entities away from itself
- -Shrapnel explosion (flint): Damages nearby entities
- -Impact explosion (iron pick): Damages blocks
- -Incendiary explosion (flint and steel): Sets fires
- -Poisonous explosion (fermented spider eye): Gives nearby mobs/players poison, hunger, etc.
- -Goo explosion (slime ball): Slows nearby mobs/players
- -Smokescreen explosion (blaze powder): Spawns particles that make it hard to see
Gizmos 2 plan
a guest Jul 1st, 2013 898 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data