a guest Sep 17th, 2019 144 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- from jira import JIRA
- jiraUrl = ""
- username = ""
- project = ""
- # I'm not sure if this is universal, but it's the ID for closed issues on our instance
- closed_issue_id = "701"
- # This needs to be an API key
- password = ""
- jira = JIRA(jiraUrl, basic_auth=(username, password))
- issues = jira.search_issues("project=" + project + " and status=Resolved")
- # close all of these issues
- for issue in issues:
- jira.transition_issue(issue, closed_issue_id)
RAW Paste Data