a guest Nov 19th, 2019 87 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- How did you find out about Anubis RP? Through a friend.
- What is your age and nationality? 19, Czech Republic
- What is your primary characters role? [EMS/Civilian/Police] Police/Civilian
- What is your primary character’s backstory and characteristics? Michael Florence, a wimpy wannabe officer who's scared for his life and nothing else matters, his parents pushed him into a police academy and into being an officer while Thomas wanted to be a simple cook.
- You are hanging out with your friends and a car pulls up behind you, someone gets out with their gun drawn on you. The person tells you to put your hands up or else they will kill you, they then ask for you to get in the vehicle. What would you say and do in this situation? I would probably not say anything and obey his commands.
- Do you understand acting salty to officers when arrested and rushing them to process you is not considered valid RP, that “breaking character,” or acting “immature” even when someone appears to have broken rules around you, is punishable? I do, yes.
- When is a good time to break character? Never, if someone breaks rules you try and RP it out and report him later.
- What should you do if you’re arrested by the police and you lose power during the process? I do not understand this question as there is nothing in the rules or guides about this.
- If you’re robbing a store with a hostage, how would your character deal with the police and the situation at hand if surrounded? I would try to trade the hostage for safe passage.
- Do you stream, use YouTube, or other social media? If so, can you tell us about it? Only for personal use.
- Please explain why meta gaming is bad. It breaks proper RP, gives us information our character doesn't have, using them would be stupid.
RAW Paste Data