- [Desktop Entry]
- Name=Minecraft: Pi Edition
- Comment=Launch Minecraft: Pi Edition!
- Exec=sh -c 'cd ~/mcpi && lxterminal -l -t Minecraft -e ./minecraft-pi'
- # DON'T COPY THIS BIT!
- # This is just a note to let you know that where it says /mcpi (4th Line Down) you can change that to where
- # ever your 'minecraft-pi' file is stored.
- # Where it says Icon= (5th Line Down), change that to where you saved your image. Probably
- # /mcpi/favicon.png or whatever (Favicon.png being whatever you saved the image as).
MCPI Desktop Shortcut
a guest Feb 17th, 2013 995 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data