puchiedarcy May 16th, 2016 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- dark souls 3 second play was fun.
- the more i think about it, the more I believe this is the weakest "overworld" design of the 3.
- there are really only 3 branching paths: dancer first or not, abyss watchers or deacons, then your choice of aldrich or yhorm.
- I haven't done dancer first yet tho.
- it's just odd to have a lord souls be "blocking" access to 2 others. and 1 lord souls is always last.
- you don't have a lot of choice in what zone you get to explore next, unlike ds1/2 where you could do any of the lord souls in any order you wanted.
- perhaps the intent is to curb players "getting lost" but I was letdown.
- imo the doll fetch is worse.
- Individual level designs were really good tho; esp the first two.
- next play i'd probably do pyro/dancer first. and try to really do things "out of order"
- wrecking crew sucks. resetting at 1 death is incredibly frustrating.
- I'm just going to cheat. I made a game genie code to preserve ghan on death.
- I'd rather just play the whole game. I don't care about speedrun time or "legitimacy". having fun is more important.
- umineko start is cool. music is very good. the character art is kinda weird
- current waifu: Rosa
- battler needs to work tf out his "old bastard" issues.
RAW Paste Data