Dark Souls 3 Lore Bomb
puchiedarcy Apr 11th, 2016 (edited) 119 Never
- i've lost my mother.
- twenty years ago, she lost her father.
- a man had entered her life. a man she thought she could trust. a strong, capable, adventurous man.
- a man... like her father.
- she scoured lordran for months, gathering clues of her father's whereabouts.
- deep in the duke's archives, she became trapped in a crystal golem.
- a man freed her. he too was searching for my grandfather, seigmeyer.
- together the searched the depths of Blightown,
- the towering cathedrals of abandoned Anor Londo,
- and into the depths of the ancient Ash lake.
- Grandfather had already hollowed by this point. Mother was grief-stricken.
- This man consoled her; he assured her father was now resting under the eye of Lord Gwyn in eternal slumber.
- they travelled together back to Catarina. along the way, they even found love in this cursed world.
- they conceived and i was born into this world.
- but recently she found the truth. she found him in father's armor wielding his zweihander.
- this man had caused grandfather's insanity by immitating him.
- this man accomplished what he couldn't and it drove him mad.
- mother attempted to exact revenge using her trusted bandit's knife, but was overpowered.
- the man fled, and i am determined to find him.
- for gandfather, for my mother sieglinde...
- I, Pringlinde of t'Ronto, shall venture to destroy my namesake.
- With my grandfather's sword, my mothers knife, and the Miracles of the Gods,
- I shall destroy
RAW Paste Data