Throne3d Jun 7th, 2014 (edited) 119 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 2014-08-27, 1.0.7:
- -Allows changing of minimum wall level required to send rams.
- 2014-08-19, 1.0.6:
- -New option to prevent import of reports with a player as the defender
- -Truly fixed the localization thing (and the stupid page thing - beta has changed that village overview page YET AGAIN)
- 2014-08-19, 1.0.5c:
- -Fixed localizations (duh. forgot to add it for "Coordinates" >_>)
- 2014-08-19, 1.0.5b:
- -Fixed it to work with the new report layout (oops?)
- -Fixed it to work with the new village overview layout (hopefully?)
- 2014-08-15, 1.0.5a:
- -Allows more troop variety...
- 2014-08-01, 1.0.5:
- -Now allows the choice of axes or spears (or whichever is available) for catapulting.
- -Now allows the choice of spears, swords, axes, LC and mounted archers for regular farming.
- 2014-07-28, 1.0.4b:
- -Fixed a bug relating to ignorance of the "ram" config...
- 2014-06-29, 1.0.4a:
- -Fixed a bug relating to an attack having no millisecond value in the date...
- 2014-06-28, 1.0.4:
- -Modified how it handles dates... made it work on Opera with weird months and stuuf (stupid non-locale handling... y u no follo Chrome? D:<)
- 2014-06-24, 1.0.3:
- -Slight change to method of retrieving resources in village (might have ignored thousands previously? o.o)
- 2014-06-14, 1.0.2:
- -Catapults farm to level 12 now... (Configurable)
- -Slight change in the handling of "catsRequiredTo[one/zero]" - now a double array [to][from] instead of To(One/Zero)[from]...
- 2014-06-14, 1.0.1:
- -Allow setting the number of scouts to send
- 2014-06-07, 1.0.0:
- -First release! (Kinda already been released to some people though... and will be released more...)
- -Since last version (betas, duh), will now disable banned villages, villages that are too large to be attacked (if on a world with the 140% rule thingy)
- -Also has a config script!
RAW Paste Data