a guest Feb 27th, 2020 76 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- * Here is the computer opponent's algorithm: 20 is chosen as the computer's
- * border value for determining the end of a turn, since the average gain
- * equals the average loss --> 1/6 of the time all points are
- * lost, and the remaining 5/6 of the time there is an average gain of
- * (2+3+4+5+6)/5 = 4 points. Since 5/6 * 4 = 20/6 there will be an equilibrium
- * between potential loss and gain when 1/6 * x = 20/6 --> x = 20. The computer
- * plays it safe, so it decides to secure it's points if they're exactly 20.
RAW Paste Data