Anki Startup Guide (DJT) v2
- Step 1:
- Download Anki: http://ankisrs.net
- Step 2:
- Download this deck (it already has sounds included): https://mega.nz/#!QIQywAAZ!g6wRM6KvDVmLxq7X5xLrvaw7HZGyYULUkT_YDtQdgfU
- Step 3:
- Add it to Anki (drag and drop/'Import File' button on the bottom of Anki window/Ctrl+I).
- Step 4 (optional):
- Download media the deck uses (Card images): http://www.mediafire.com/download/nrvpcx9a766nh1t/core2k-image.munged.rar
- Step 5 (optional):
- Unrar the media content and paste into your Anki 'collection.media' folder (remember to paste files, not a folder with files). Every file should by default have following access path:
- Step 6:
- Images aren't really required for this deck, most people don't use them so feel free to omit steps 5 and 6.
- Alternatively, if you don't want any media (slow Internet connection or something) use this deck:
RAW Paste Data Copied