Testosterone Propionate Functions & Traits
Jasonsteroids Jan 30th, 2019 111 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- China Steroid Raws/ Sarms/ Peptides sell on line. If you want to know more details, please ontact me on:
- Email: email@example.com
- Skype: 18042849221
- Telegram: jasonsteroids
- High purity Raws + Super safe shipping + Competitive Price
- We have been supplying Steroid Raws/ Sarms/ Peptides for years with good reputation.
- High purity Raws + Super safe shipping + Competitive Price + Best Service are guaranteed.
- Besides, we offer extra discount for bulk order and retailer.
- Welcome to place test order to find out
- Testosterone Propionate Functions & Traits
- Testosterone Propionate Functions & Traits:
- Testosterone Propionate is a pure testosterone hormone. Although synthetic it is a perfect replica of the primary naturally produced male androgen testosterone. By design, the hormone is attached to the Propionate (propionic acid) ester, a small/short ester that enables the hormone’s release time to be controlled. Without an ester, the hormone would disperse and dissipate rapidly post administration. By attaching the ester, this promotes a controlled release and allows the individual to inject the hormone less frequently. Once Testosterone Propionate is injected, the ester slowly begins to detach from the hormone. As the ester is detached the testosterone hormone begins to release into the blood. The half-life of Testosterone Propionate is approximately two days, which is substantially longer than ester free testosterone, which carries a half-life a little less than 24 hours.
- As a pure testosterone, Testosterone Propionate carries an anabolic rating of 100 and an androgenic rating of 100 as well. The testosterone hormone itself represents the basis by which all anabolic and androgenic ratings are measured in all anabolic steroids. More importantly, while carrying these structural ratings, its translating rating matches up perfectly. Testosterone Propionate will yield a notable amount of anabolic and androgenic activity. This is important as not all steroids match their structural ratings in a translating capacity.
- Although synthetic in nature, Testosterone Propionate is an efficient hormone for the treatment of low testosterone. Testosterone is an essential hormone produced by men and women that affects our physical, mental and sexual wellbeing. While produced and essential for both sexes, men require approximately ten times that of women. If you suffer from low testosterone and more than 20 million men in the U.S. suffer from some type of androgen deficiency, Testosterone Propionate will remedy the problem. However, while effective, after all, it is testosterone, it is not a preferred form of treatment as it will require frequent injections. Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate remain the dominant forms in treatment plans. However, if you suffer and Testosterone Propionate is what’s available it is a suitable option.
- There are numerous symptoms associated with low testosterone. The symptoms themselves are not life threatening but they severally diminish your quality of life. More importantly, when the condition is ignored it can be an open doorway to many far more serious conditions, some of which are life threatening. The symptoms of low testosterone include:
- Loss of Libido (can refer to partial or total loss)
- Erectile Dysfunction (inability to maintain or obtain and erection)
- Loss of Muscle Mass (despite diet & exercise)
- Loss of Strength (despite diet & exercise)
- Increased Body Fat (despite diet & exercise)
- Loss of Mental Clarity
- Decreased Ability to Focus
- Decreased Energy
- Weakened Immune System
- Regular administration of Testosterone Propionate will remedy every last symptom on this list if it is due to low testosterone. In the early stages of low testosterone you may not display too many symptoms. Many men initially display one of the sexually related most commonly and perhaps one more from the list. However, while the sexually related symptoms are the most common it is possible to suffer from low testosterone without such symptoms initially. As time goes by, if ignored the symptoms will begin to mount. If continually ignored low testosterone can in part promote several far more concerning conditions including:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Heart Disease
- When compounds like Testosterone Propionate can so easily remedy a low testosterone condition, there really is no excuse for living with the problem. There are possible side effects to use, but keep in mind this is merely testosterone a hormone your body is well accustomed to. For the low level patient, while there are possible side effects of Testosterone Propionate very few men will have a problem.
- While a perfect replica of the primary male androgen, treating low testosterone is not the only functional trait provided by Testosterone Propionate. This is a highly versatile anabolic steroid and high levels of the hormone will enhance several primary anabolic characteristics. When we refer to high levels, this is the realm of performance enhancement. With this type of use, the individual will be taking his testosterone levels far above and beyond what could ever be naturally produced. Through this action, Testosterone Propionate will promote five key steroidal enhancement traits that will serve most any man tremendously well. With this type of use, every man who supplements will enjoy improvements in his life in the same areas as a low level patient. However, it is the tremendous enhancement provided by the five traits that separate and distinguish this type of use. The five primary anabolic traits of Testosterone Propionate include:
- Enhanced Protein Synthesis
- Enhanced Nitrogen Retention
- Increased Red Blood Cell Count
- Increased IGF-1 Output
- Inhibition of Glucocorticoid Hormones
- By enhancing protein synthesis, this simply means we enhance the rate by which cells build proteins. Protein representing the primary building block of muscle tissue; this is essential to repair and recovery, which is where anabolic growth is promoted. The promotion of nitrogen will also enhance the anabolic atmosphere as all lean tissue is comprised of approximately 16% nitrogen. When nitrogen levels fall this can lead to a catabolic (muscle wasting) state. Conversely, the more nitrogen we retain the more anabolic we remain.
- Then we have the promotion of red blood cells. Red blood cells are responsible for carrying oxygen to and through the blood. Greater blood oxygenation results in greater muscular endurance, enhanced recovery and again promotes the anabolic atmosphere. From here we have the promotion of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1). IGF-1 is a naturally produced protein hormone that is highly anabolic and essential to the body’s recovery and rejuvenation abilities. This is a hormone that affects nearly every cell in the human body and will have a positive impact on muscle tissue, ligaments and tendons, cartilage, and even the central nervous system.
- Finally we’re left with inhibition of glucocorticoid or stress hormones. These hormones are necessary to the body’s wellbeing to a degree but they are muscle wasting and fat promoting hormones. Cortisol is the most well-known glucocorticoid and it is very easy for these hormones to become dominant in the body. A dominant atmosphere will lead to the opposite of an anabolic atmosphere. Thankfully compounds like Testosterone Propionate will ensure this doesn’t happen.
RAW Paste Data