a guest Dec 18th, 2018 51 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- ~$ sudo apt install pulseaudio
- Reading package lists... Done
- Building dependency tree
- Reading state information... Done
- Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
- requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
- distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
- or been moved out of Incoming.
- The following information may help to resolve the situation:
- The following packages have unmet dependencies.
- pulseaudio : Depends: libpulse0 (= 1:11.1-1ubuntu7.1) but 1:12.2-5~bionic1 is to be installed
- E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.
RAW Paste Data