- 77882Re: Using H202
- Expand Messages
- drtammygrimeApr 22
- Hi Brevan
- I've been trained in H202, but haven't used it. I'd love to clarify a few questions.
- Do you use d5W or NS?
- Drip over 1.5 hours?
- Start at .5cc of 3% and increase by .5cc with each IV up to a max of 3cc?
- Do you add b vitamins?
- Do you have to add DMSO? HCl? (I find HCl hurts and I stopped using it)
- When do you use peroxide over vitamin C drips? Does it work better? I'm thinking of chronic infections that need high dose C, but peroxide may work quicker and be cheaper..
- If it gets painful, is there an antidote?
- Much sclerosing?
- Thanks so much!
- Tammy Grime, ND. 1508.
- Toronto, Ontario.
Hydrogen peroxide 1
naturowhat Aug 4th, 2015 209 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data