- Q: What are you doing?
- A: I am practicing the Elite Four section of a Pokemon Red any% glitchless speed run.
- Q: Why?
- A: I haven't practiced this section enough, and it's both very important and very difficult to execute in a speed run with a specific goal time. Also, I realized today that I calculated a bunch of damage ranges for the Elite Four incorrectly.
- Q: Why play Red when you have a 1:50?
- A: I really like speedrunning this game, and when I'm tired, I can do it a lot better than Emerald, Yellow, or other games I'm less familiar with. Also, I'm not satisfied with my time and level of play, and I want to improve.
- Q: Why have separate splits and goals for practice?
- A: To make it more fun for me and the viewers, and to simulate a run that needs to save a certain amount of time to meet my goal.
Pokemon Red E4 practice FAQ
Exarion Nov 13th, 2014 (edited) 138 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data