donislawdev Dec 18th, 2018 (edited) 227 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Donislawdev built the Mirkowanie app as an Ad Supported app. This SERVICE is provided by Donislawdev at no cost and is intended for use as is. We use device identifiers to personalise content and ads, and to analyse our traffic. We respect your privacy and will not collect any personal information.
- This page is used to inform website visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
- Information Collection and Use
- For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request is retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way
- The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Log Data
- I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
- This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- Links to Other Sites
- Also, about specific permissions for mobile devices:
- Photos/Media/Files + Storage - App/Game is saving data on user device (game can be installed on SD card or on internal memory), expect it, ads are caching data, here is quote from the ads SDK "Allows the SDK to cache all ad assets (creatives, custom frames, etc.) in external memory. This maximizes performance by immediately delivering ads and reducing network traffic used by the SDK.". Game/app don't use users photos, and user photos are not shared (not sure why, but I'm getting a lot of questions about it, NO, I don't care what users got on phones).
- Wi-Fi connection information + Other - ( view network connections + full network access) - Used for online services (Google Play) and others, also used for Analytics services, ads services. Let me quote information from one ad sdk "Allows the SDK to check WiFi details and send Chartboost the MAC address in the HTTP request. This will be used alongside Android ID and/or GAID as the identifier for the user.".
- Vibration - used for device vibration.
- Also in past some games on Android got permission ".READ_PHONE_STATE" it was used to handle ad, when calling is coming, let me quote SDK provider "Allows the SDK to handle video playback when interrupted by a call". Permissions required may depends on the game/app.
RAW Paste Data