a guest Dec 7th, 2017 49 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- I'm no longer angry, but I have decided I don't want to talk to you
- anymore. I will miss chatting with you, but since I can't know how
- much of anything you said was true, I don't feel there's much point
- in saying any more.
- You should go back and read the texts we shared. Switch places as you read.
- Imagine you're the lonely girl and I'm the guy you're trying to meet. If you
- can get through all those texts without feeling a twinge of guilt, you need to
- take a long, hard look at yourself as a person.
- What you did was cruel, dishonest, and immature. I deserve better.
RAW Paste Data