HM:StH New Affection Testing
g_heinz Apr 20th, 2020 (edited) 18 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland
- New Affection Testing
- [Updated 21 Apr 2020]
- - Gina outside the Villa
- > +5 normally
- > +4 if gifted first
- > In NG+ GD runs, she gained +4 (59 > 63) despite talking before gifting; in this scenario, previous gifts were 3 golden eggs and 2 Fish L
- > Possibilities: 1) Time of day, 2) Weather, 3) AP threshold of some kind, 4) Number in the ones place (unlikely), 5) whether she is pacing or standing still (old theory of Sorin's; also seems unlikely), 6) Number of gifts given (5 in this case), 7) CS related, e.g. the triggering of certain CS can buff or nerf convo boosts
- > In testing, it rained the day after getting 59, so I slept an extra day. In that case, I got the +5. So it may depend on the frequency of gifting (or at least whether you interacted with the NPC the previous day).
- > In another test, I purposely slept multiple times and couldn't get the +5, only +4 (both the day right after and subsequent days).
- > After thorough testing, hypothesis 7 appears correct (in Gina's case). CS can shift convo boosts up or down (detailed below).
- GINA (GODDESS DRESS)
- - Villa (outside)
- > +5 until CS1 (Gina, 30AP)
- > +4 after CS1 until CS3
- > +5 after CS3 until CS4
- > +4 after CS4 until CS5
- > +5 after CS5 until CS7
- > +4 after CS7 until end
RAW Paste Data