a guest Mar 25th, 2019 74 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- In laboratory our task was determining current-voltage characteristics of choke.
- To determine the characteristics we had to set up a measurement system
- consisting of the choke, voltmeter, ammeter,
- power meter and inductor.
- After mounting the system we made measurements.
- Subsequently we had to determine the current-voltage characteristics of choke
- with improved power factor in circuit, so we needed to extend our
- measurement system by adding two ammeters and a capacitor.
- Latterly, after improving the measurement system we made
- new measurements to figure out the changes caused by power factor improvement.
RAW Paste Data