a guest Jul 5th, 2017 87 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- pro h5p1
- r=2.5 ;microns
- uv = 4 ;m/s
- T = 273 ;K
- supersat = 1.002 ;2%
- LWC = 1 ;g/m^3
- Fk = 2.4E-2 ;J/msK
- Fd = 2.21E-5 ;m^2/s
- mu = 1.717E-5 ;kg/ms
- E = 1
- wd = 1.0 ;kg/m^3
- ad = 1.29 ;kg/m^3
- g = 9.8 ;m/s^2
- tu = 0 ;m/s
- t = 0 ;s
- while tu lt uv do begin
- ;calculating Reynold's number
- re = (2*ad*r)/(mu*100000)
- print, 're calculated'
- ;calculate diffusion coefficients
- if re le 0.1 do begin
- c = 24/re
- print, 'first c while loop calculated'
- if (re gt 0.1) and (re le 2) do begin
- c = (24/re)*(1+(3/16)*re+(9/160)*re^2*ln(2*re))
- print, 'second c while loop calculated'
- if (re gt 2) and (re le 500) do begin
- c = (24/re)(1+0.15*re^0.687)
- print, 'third c while loop calculated'
- if (re gt 500) and (re le 2E5) do begin
- c = 0.44
- print, 'fourth c while loop calculated'
- ;calculating terminal velocity
- tu = sqrt((8*r*wd*g)/(3*ad*c))
- print, 'terminal velocity calculated'
- ;calculating new radius
- r = ((E*uv*LWC*t)/(4*wd))+sqrt((2*(S-1)*t)/(Fk+Fd))
- print, 'radius calculated'
- t = t+1
- print, 'time incremented'
RAW Paste Data