- [Sourced from this thread on reddit's /r/Assistance subreddit](http://www.reddit.com/r/Assistance/comments/1eqryt/donation_links_to_help_with_the_recovery_from_the/).
- Are you looking to donate to assistance groups to help with the recovery from today's horrible tornado? Several links are below. Please let me know if you would like some added, or if there is reason to remove any links.
- Please choose one donation organization below and make a small contribution. Anything helps. I know there's a lot of organizations so it's a little overwhelming, but please choose one.
- ***RED CROSS***
- * Text REDCROSS to 90999 ($10)
- * [This website donation link](http://www.redcross.org/charitable-donations). If you'd like to specify the Oklahoma tornado recovery, I believe you would write "Oklahoma tornado recovery" in the blank under "make this donation in honor of." I do not believe this is necessary.
- * 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767); for Spanish speakers, 1-800-257-7575; for TDD, 1-800-220-4095.
- ***CATHOLIC CHARITIES***
- * [Tornado relief donations link](https://ccokc.ejoinme.org/?tabid=406485). Details about Catholic Charities Disaster Recovery Services [is available here](http://catholiccharitiesok.org/index.php?id=31#.UZrpz7V_58F).
- ***SALVATION ARMY***
- * Text “STORM” to 80888 ($10)
- * [Website donation link here](https://donate.salvationarmyusa.org/uss/eds/aok)
- * Call 1-800-SAL-ARMY (1-800-725-2769)
- * Mail check to The Salvation Army PO Box 12600 Oklahoma City, OK 73157 (note: you **must** write "Oklahoma Tornado Relief" on the memo line of the check if you donate this way)
- ***REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA***
- * Text "FOOD" to 32333 ($10)
- ***UNITED WAY***
- * [Website donation link here](http://www.unitedwayokc.org/give/make-donation)
- * Send check by mail to United Way of Central Oklahoma, P.O. Box 837, Oklahoma City, OK 73101 (note: you **must** write "May Tornado Relief" on the memo line of the check if you donate in this fashion)
- ***FEEDING AMERICA***
- >Through its network of more than 200 food banks, Feeding America, whose mission is to "feed America's hungry through a nationwide network of member food banks," says it will deliver truckloads of food, water and supplies to communities in need, in Oklahoma, and will also "set up additional emergency food and supply distribution sites as they are needed."
- * They do not have a donation link specific to Oklahoma tornado relief, but you [can donate here](https://secure.feedingamerica.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=giveonline&s_src=WXXOHOME&s_subsrc=About%2520Us).
- ***OPERATION USA***
- >The international relief group, based in Los Angeles, says it is "readying essential material aid — emergency, shelter and cleaning supplies" to help Oklahoma's community health organizations and schools recover.
- * They do not seem to have a donation link specific to Oklahoma tornado relief. You can [donate through their website here](https://donate.opusa.org/).
- * Text the word AID to 50555 (Note: this is not necessarily specific to Oklahoma tornado victim relief)
- * Send check to: Operation USA, 7421 Beverly Blvd., PH, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
- ***Oklahoma Baptist Disaster Relief***
- * [Website donation link](http://www.okdisasterhelp.com/donate/)
- * Send checks to BGCO, Attn: Disaster Relief, 3800 N. May Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73112
- [Please also spread this Red Cross website where people can list themselves as safe and well](https://safeandwell.communityos.org/cms/index.php).
Reddit Oklahoma Assistance
a guest May 20th, 2013 225 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data
Challenge yourself this year...
Learn something new in 2017
Learn something new in 2017