a guest Sep 29th, 2017 78 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Unable to mount 6.0 TB Encrypted
- Error unlocking /dev/sda1: Command-line `cryptsetup
- luksOpen "/dev/sda1" "luks-backup"' exited with
- non-zero exit status 5: Cannot use device /dev/sda1
- which is in use (already mapped or mounted).
- NAME MAJ:MIN RM SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
- sda 8:0 0 7.3T 0 disk
- ├─sda2 8:2 0 1.8T 0 part
- │ └─luks-b6551dcf-40a3-404c-b6d1-c7c820922e1e 253:4 0 1.8T 0 crypt /media/kazwolfe/Desktop Files
- └─sda1 8:1 0 5.5T 0 part
- └─luks-backup 253:3 0 5.5T 0 crypt /media/kazwolfe/Backup
RAW Paste Data