a guest Dec 9th, 2019 88 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- speckle@Speckle1:~/SpeckleServer/plugins/SpeckleAdmin$ npm run build
- > email@example.com build /home/speckle/SpeckleServer/plugins/SpeckleAdmin
- > vue-cli-service build && netlify-lambda build ./src/store/lambda -t 120
- WARN "baseUrl" option in vue.config.js is deprecated now, please use "publicPath" instead.
- ⠧ Building for production...Killed
- npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
- npm ERR! errno 137
- npm ERR! firstname.lastname@example.org build: `vue-cli-service build && netlify-lambda build ./src/store/lambda -t 120`
- npm ERR! Exit status 137
- npm ERR!
- npm ERR! Failed at the email@example.com build script.
- npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
- npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
- npm ERR! /home/speckle/.npm/_logs/2019-12-09T10_21_16_961Z-debug.log
RAW Paste Data