a guest May 2nd, 2019 73 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- """myproject URL Configuration
- The `urlpatterns` list routes URLs to views. For more information please see:
- Function views
- 1. Add an import: from my_app import views
- 2. Add a URL to urlpatterns: url(r'^$', views.home, name='home')
- Class-based views
- 1. Add an import: from other_app.views import Home
- 2. Add a URL to urlpatterns: url(r'^$', Home.as_view(), name='home')
- Including another URLconf
- 1. Import the include() function: from django.conf.urls import url, include
- 2. Add a URL to urlpatterns: url(r'^blog/', include('blog.urls'))
- from django.conf.urls import url
- from django.contrib import admin
- urlpatterns = [
- url(r'^admin/', admin.site.urls),
- # Admin Views
- # Registration Views
- # Eventually these will be auto-registered with the Orchestra URLs, but for
- # now we need to add them separately.
- # Optionally include these routes to enable user hijack functionality.
- url(r'^orchestra/switch/', include('hijack.urls')),
- # Logout then login is not available as a standard django
- # registration route.
- # Orchestra URLs
- include('orchestra.urls', namespace='orchestra')),
- # Beanstalk Dispatch URLs
RAW Paste Data