Radical islamist insurgents protest in Skopje-Macedonia
May 4th, 2012
- 04.05.2012 Skopje, Macedonia
- Around 1,500 Islamist radical protested today in the Macedonian capital Skopje demanding release of the five Islamist radical suspects arrested by police on 2nd of May following an intensive 3 week investigation of the cold-blooded summary execution of four Macedonian children and one mid-aged Macedonian while they were fishing on Good Friday this year.
- Macedonians are predominantly Christians while ethnic Albanian minority in Macedonia that accounts for around 20% of the population are predominantly Muslims. In the last decade there have been increased incidences of imported radical Islamism from the Middle East that has not found a fertile ground among Macedonian Albanians despite their attempt to lure them into extremism. However there are reported Islamist terrorists cells in whole of the South East Europe region including in Macedonia too.
- Macedonian police ensured that protest and march through the streets take place and after an hour the crowd dispersed. The radical islamist protesters chanted Allahu Akbar, Death to Christians, War on Christians, and brandished Al Qaeda insignia.
- Macedonian police have arrested three out of the five suspects directly implicated into carrying the horrific crime that Macedonia has not seen since the WWII. All the neighbouring countries pledged support to the Macedonian Interior Ministry and arresting the two remaining suspects for whom Interpol warrants have already been issued.
- More images:
- RUSSIAN VERSION: http://pastebin.com/xk3YYgas
- GERMAN VERSION: http://pastebin.com/QQ3aAe37
- FRENCH VERSION: http://pastebin.com/SYg6TLnB
- Twitter: #SpreadTheTruth
Please, Sign In to add comment