Avail997 Jun 13th, 2018 63 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- Bruce | Garchomp | Level 49 | Male
- Dragon | Ground
- Sand Veil
- Crunch | Dragon Claw | Sandstorm | Takedown | Dig
- After the death of her ace Mantine, Steph was more driven to explore the Deadland and overcame her mourning by losing herself in her work. The first Pokémon she made to wrangle and catch was this Garchomp, a terrifyingly muscular and bulky alpha male.
- Wrassling with him was a costly challenge - adding to her scores of scars and losing her two fingers in the process, but she managed to catch the protesting Pokémon to become her new ace.
- She anticipates it taking a lot more work to subdue the beast's natures and he still threatens to bite her at times. She rarely has him out in peaceful company, worried about what the beast could do on a rampage.
- Kwala | Whismur | Level 1 | Male
- Rest | Snore | Pound
- This little critter was hatched from an egg by the Pokémon ranger after she found it abandoned in the plains. Its odd parentage is probably the cause for this stranding, the little soft-furred critter appearing to have been bred from a Snorlax, evident in its constantly snoozing state.
- Steph doesn't mind the tired Pokémon's lazing that much - after all it saves her from the deafening cries the big-lunged thing is known for. The baby Pokémon is dependent on her and she often carries it around - with ear plugs at the ready.
- **Character Name:** Steph Wyvern
- **Skill Name:** Reckless Wrasslin'
- **Skill Description:** From a young age, Steph has gotten up close n' personal with all manner of big and intimidating Pokémon. Not only is she expert at tracking and locating them, she doesn't mind taking them down and pinning them without so much as a string shot to take them out. For pinning Pokémon she relies more on her technical know-how than pure strength, allowing her to wrassle Pokémon far larger than herself.
- **Additional Details:** Steph will make a feat roll to phyically WRASSLE and pin a Pokémon, giving them the 'constricted' status effect for the next turn and making it easier for her to capture them with Pokéballs.
- The effectiveness of this pin is determined by the Pokémon's weight.
- >55lbs - +5
- 56-110lbs - +3
- 111-220lbs - 0
- 221-440lbs - -3
- 441lbs< - -5
- Ghost-type Pokémon cannot be wrassled. If the Pokémon is Dragon-type there is an additional +2 modifier.
- Passively, Steph is more likely to pass checks to detect Pokémon.
RAW Paste Data