Testosterone Enanthate Functions & Traits
Jasonsteroids Jan 30th, 2019 70 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- China Steroid Raws/ Sarms/ Peptides sell on line. If you want to know more details, please ontact me on:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: 18042849221
- Telegram: jasonsteroids
- Testosterone Enanthate is a single large ester base testosterone compound. This is a pure synthetic testosterone hormone that has a carboxylic acid ester attached in Enanthate (enanthoic acid). The ester itself is attached to the hormone at the 17-beta hydroxyl group. By attaching the Enanthate ester, this allows for a control of the hormones active duration and total release time. Once injected, the testosterone does not become active until the ester begins to detach from the hormone. The total detachment does not happen all at once but allows for a slow, steady release of the active hormone into the body. Once injected, there will be a sharp spike in testosterone within the first 24-48 hours post injection. From here the hormone will continually separate and dissipate through the body. By its time frame, Testosterone Enanthate carries a half-life of approximately 8 days, which will allow for as little as one injection every 2 weeks in a therapeutic setting. However, every 7-10 days will prove far more effective in maintaining stability.
- As is with all testosterone hormones, Testosterone Enanthate carries an anabolic rating of 100 and an androgenic rating of 100. The testosterone hormone is the basis by-which all ratings of all anabolic steroids are measured. And unlike the ratings of some steroids, testosterone’s translate perfectly from its structural nature to functional basis. This hormone will present high levels of anabolic and androgenic activity.
- On a functional basis, Testosterone Enanthate is the perfect remedy for treating low testosterone. If you suffer from low testosterone, this simply means your body is no longer producing enough of this primary androgen on its own. As Testosterone Enanthate is simply that, testosterone, it will remedy the low level condition. Millions upon millions of men worldwide suffer from some type of low level androgen deficiency. In the U.S. alone it is estimated that more than 20 million men suffer from an androgen deficiency. Women can also suffer from low testosterone and Testosterone Enanthate can treat it. However, most women will be better served with alternative forms of testosterone treatment such as gels that contain a mixture of testosterone and progesterone or small testosterone implant pellets like Testopel.
- For the man who suffers from low testosterone, there are numerous symptoms that can occur. This condition can negatively affect your physical, mental and sexual wellbeing in a host of ways. The symptoms themselves are not life threatening; however, it is an unhealthy condition, very bothersome and can be an open doorway to many far more serious conditions. The symptoms of low testosterone include:
- Loss of Libido (can refer to partial or total loss)
- Erectile Dysfunction (inability to maintain or obtain and erection)
- Loss of Muscle Mass (despite diet & exercise)
- Loss of Strength (despite diet & exercise)
- Increased Body Fat (despite diet & exercise)
- Loss of Mental Clarity
- Decreased Ability to Focus
- Decreased Energy
- Weakened Immune System
- If you suffer from low levels you may not suffer from all the symptoms. Most commonly you will suffer from one of the sexually related from the get go but this isn’t necessarily a guarantee. As time goes by, if ignored the condition will lead to you experiencing more symptoms. In fact, it’s very possible that you could end up suffering from every last symptom on the list. There truly is no reason for suffering from low testosterone, especially when treatment with compounds like Testosterone Enanthate is so effective and simple to administer. It’s also important to keep in mind if the condition is ignored low testosterone has been linked to contributing to many far more serious conditions such as:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Heart Disease
- If you suffer from any of the aforementioned symptoms of low testosterone, you are strongly encouraged to seek out treatment. Talk to your doctor about the condition and seek out treatment with compounds like Testosterone Enanthate. If your doctor is unwilling, go to another doctor. You will find many physicians are increasingly becoming more educated on the topic, but there are still those who refuse to give the matter the attention it deserves.
RAW Paste Data