- Revision Table:
- 2-12-12: Initial paste.
- 3-18-12: Added a bunch of games to not working list.
- 3-19-12: Added more text to the video link below to make it more clear where the video tutorial link is.
- 7-30-12: Fixed link to video tutorial.
- 9-8-12: Added link to video tutorial for the GFWL keygen video.
- 2-1-13: Updated links to keygen and polish video.
- Video tutorial found here that shows you how to do the whole proxy polish forum thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWZqb8snzKA
- If you want to do the GFWL keygen route, then watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQG6Xwxdb2A
- All credit goes to Hidraga for informing Versatile of this wonderful method. Due to Youtube constantly deleting my awesome Polish video, I am keeping the text instructions here.
- List of Games known to work with Kane and Lynch Key:
- Battlestations: Pacific - works, but no mutiplayer
- Batman: Arkham Asylum - works, but no mutiplayer
- BioShock 2 - works, people still play this.
- Grand Theft Auto IV - works
- Gears of War - works
- Fallout 3 - works, but no mutiplayer
- Fallout 3: Game Of The Year Edition - works, but no mutiplayer
- FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage - works, nobody plays it
- Fuel - works
- Hour of Victory - works, nobody plays it
- Halo 2 - works
- Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights - works
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - works
- Legend of the Galactic Heroes - works, but no mutiplayer
- Lost Planet 1 / Extreme Condition - works
- Quantum of Solace - works
- Red Faction: Guerrilla - works (update game, then use the 1.2.0 crack)
- Resident Evil 5 - works
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Republic Heroes - works, but no mutiplayer
- Stormrise - works, but no mutiplayer
- Street Fighter IV - works
- The Club - works
- Vancouver 2010 - works
- Viva Pinata - works, but no mutiplayer
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - steam+gfwl = will crash on pirated version of the game when joining
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Chaos Rising - steam+gfwl = will crash on pirated version of the game when joining
- Games that don't work:
- Blacklight Tango Down
- Crash Time 4
- Dirt 2
- Lost Planet 2
- Mortal Kombat Kollection
- Section 8
- Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Text Tutorial:
- 1. Create email or use an existing one (like hotmail or yahoo.com)
- 2. Register on the forum ( http://forum.cdaction.pl/register.html) using the new email or existing one you have now.
- 3. Activate your account on their forum.
- 4. Login ( http://forum.cdaction.pl/login.html ).
- 5. Turn on a polish proxy server for the web browser ( http://spys.ru/proxys/PL/ )
- 6. Go to this link http://www.cdaction.pl/seriale/Kane_and_Lynch_Dead_Men
- 7. Check out your email for the key.
GameDexterity Feb 12th, 2012 13,691 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data