Epstein Bar Virus (EBV) and breastfeeding
naturowhat Nov 12th, 2016 123 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
- 84790 Epstein Bar Virus (EBV) and breastfeeding
- Expand Messages
- Rachel Oppitz, N.D.Nov 10 1:54 PM
- I have a 28 year old lactating female (infant is 5 months old) who has tested positive IgM EBV. I prescribed Monolaurin, vitamin A 25,000 IU, Berry Well Immune Support (Vital Nutrients), zinc 100 mg, vitamin C 2,000 mg three times daily which helped to some degree. She was already taking prenatal packets.
- She tried to wean so we could treat more aggressively then decided to continue breastfeeding.
- What else can I try to eradicate this virus that is safe in lactation?
- In health,
- Rachel Oppitz, ND
- Park Rapids, MN
RAW Paste Data