- Notebookinfo.de HTC One (M8) hands on text:
- In London and New York today, the HTC one (M8) was presented. Thus, the new flagship smartphone not named HTC One 2 or The New HTC One. But it comes with a 5 inch Full HD IPS display, the 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon strong 801 and Google Android 4.4, including KitKat HTC Sense 6 Even with the two backs cameras as well as the ultra pixel format, the rumor mill was right. The HTC one (M8) is from the 4th April will be available at a price of 679 euros in Germany.
- The new HTC One (M8) flagship smartphone with 5-inch HD display, Android 4.4, Snapdragon 801 and Ultra pixel cam.
- Compared to its predecessor the HTC one (M8) with a height of 9.35 mm, the display diagonal of 5 inches and a weight of 160 grams is slightly larger, heavier and thicker. The display resolution has not changed with 1,920 x 1,080 pixels. However, it was decided the new flagship smartphone, the menu buttons on the Google Android 4.4 KitKat operating system to allow virtual show on the screen. So far, appropriate touch buttons were placed in the lower rack. The added value of the larger displays are used only in full-screen applications - such as in movies - advantage.
- The technical advantages are obvious: With the Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 (2.3 GHz) and the Adreno 330 graphics unit is the HTC one (M8) faster and therefore more powerful than its predecessor. The SoC are doing 2 GB of RAM and either 16 GB or 32 GB of internal memory available. The latter can be expanded using a microSD card. In addition, more LTE frequency bands have been added and from the previous micro-SIM card is now a nano-SIM. Furthermore, of course, are the known features of HTC Sense 6, Zoe, flashing feed, and the HTC boom sound speakers on board.
- Classically the HTC one (M8) is charged via micro USB cable and connected to the PC. Likewise, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi ac it. In addition, HTC also notes the new model to its ultra-pixel camera has to offer on the data sheet computationally only 4.1 megapixels, but is intended to provide a significantly better quality than comparable 12-16 MP cameras. In addition to this camera can be found at the back of a second lens that works with 2 megapixels and records depth information. Thus it can be reset or various 3D effects are used in the follow-up, among other things, the focal point of the image. Of course, 1080p video recording and HDR photos are possible.
- At the front is the HTC one (M8) to a 5 megapixel camera for video calls or the newly became fashionable Selfie recordings. Both front, and the two rear-side cameras are controlled by the HTC image chip 2 and work with a dual-LED flash and a BSI sensor. Of course, again, an infrared blaster with one of the party who makes the HTC one for the universal remote control. In addition, the Taiwanese manufacturer proposes a cooperation with Fitbit, a prominent fitness app. Similar to Samsung S Health therefore also includes the HTC one (M8) from now your steps and documented your day.
- To compensate for the new power sets HTC to a 2,600 mAh battery promises up to 20 hours of talk time in UMTS network and a standby time of 496 hours. With a new power saving mode you can but from 5 percent battery charge still bring out 15 hours runtime, but only retrieve calls and essential functions in the interface is customized. According to current information, the HTC one (M8) is on 4 April 2014 appear in Germany. The price without a contract will amount to 679 euro.
a guest Mar 23rd, 2014 502 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data