- Definitely going devil tiger, here are my ideas for anima powers
- I'm basically altering these off of cannon ones. Let me know if they are OP and tell me if you can think of a way to bring them in line .
- Inherent- Child of the Forgefather
- the " I haven't thought of it yet"always adds his Essence in automatic successes to Crafting rolls.
- Active-Juxtaposition shattered by impossible hammers
- at the cost of 10 motes opponents targeting the " I haven't thought of it yet" lose dice equal to the devil tiger's essence.
- As strange geometries unfurl around him , Altering the path of Their strikes along directions not normally found in creation.
- Iconic- Power-unfires of the void Forge
- sort of something like The general effect of Fire Caste Anima Banners only more so
- need to spitball some titles
- • the impossible eclipse
- • the sculptor of the beyond
- • the Smith who smelts possibility
- • he who cannot be but is.
- Need to find a charm tree builder.
- Imperfection of Zor-Dortin
- IMPERFECTION OF THE FORGE-FATHER
- Defined by his drive to forge that which is not, Zor-Dortin brooks no distraction from his work. He must keep creating or cease to exist.
- Charms noted as vulnerable to this flaw may only be used while making Craft rolls and while working on a Craft project or during the interval between extended rolls. If the character stops working or actually does not have any unfinished projects, the Charm can’t be activated.
- Major Themes: alternatives, Justice, equality, learning, change, creation, Arcane, artwork, paradox, murder, revolution, Perfection , impossible geometries
- Minor Themes: Overkill, child-rearing , sculpting, marriage, disruption of the natural order, hope, groundwater hydrology, music, beauty
- Third circle demons
- Buddy O'pal: the righteous indignation against the cold and arrows of the world.
- appearing as a men's hooded kneelength fur coat with patches of feathers made from the strangely patterned hide of an impossibly bright and dark toned Geiselian animal buttoned with what appeared to be small circular Windows leading to a storehouse of fabulous and exotic wonders , the cuffs of which form many pointedly tapered strands seeming to squirm of their own volition , the hood of which bears embroidery resembling a the head of some behemoth with eyes formed of some hard unnatural substance not unlike Ivory, the lining of which seems to be composed of the night sky itself twinkling mysteriously Buddy O'pal is the rebirth and physical representation of the memory and affection banchô-Anon feels for his first great project . His heavy vantablack jacket. His love of which was so great that when he first lost it He mourned for over 50 years before resorting to a backup and then he underwent great torment to merge himself with this backup so that he and his jacket could never be parted again Buddy O'pal focuses his charm set on close range defense and spatial warping abilities, along with ranged attacks. it's mind is simple, kind and friendly ,Not unlike some of thecharacters found in children's educational puppet shows.
- Intimacies:durability, comfort, warmth, coziness,stationary active defense/ area denial, and protection of others.
- As a location Buddy O'pal appears as a fortified bunker , complete with vaulted door The interior of which is stylized as a log cabin and greenhouse.
- motivations: keep good , nice people as defined by banchô-Anon's morality safe and cozy.
- “Insert my real name here” The First and founding fool
- appearing as nothing more than my body mod body . The first and founding fool is formed from an expungement of the original mind, ego and spiritual natures of the person I was before I started jumping,
- he was excised from the chorus not as a form of punishment, but because drastic measures needed to be taken for his own mental health and from it. The mental health of banchô-Anon great pains were involved in the process of rehabilitating and befriending the wretch that all of banchô-Anon was built on top of
- “Insert my real name here” 's charms are fairly general doing nothing especially well or poorly. There is no specialization.
- Intimacies: novelty, self-improvement, exploration, banchô-Anon's loved ones, bettering the lives of others, Justice
- motivations: maximize the empowerment and satisfaction of values of the greatest number of people possible through by empowering them creatively and satisfying their safety and, physiological needs.
- As a location The First and founding fool appears as a large prefabricated warehouse with a medical bay, workshop,housing facilities and many rows of shelving
- Warrior G the sainted soldier
- the fighting spirit of a giant robot and veteran of many great wars , the great battler Warrior G was the mind of banchô-Anon's driver belt before ascending into part of the choir but his time in the chorus did not agree with him , and so banchô-Anon promotes him sideways into a third Circle demon, his charms involve mainly around crafting giant war constructs, strategy, training armies and mass combat
- As a location Warrior G appears as a great star dock and manufacturing facility with clean, Spartan facilities and all the implements and materials necessary to create massive machines of war.
- intimacies : all aspects of the military, helping others improve themselves, strategy , righteous causes, giant fighting robots, outer space
- motivations: end conflict through use of force
- Raoul Leary : the phlox miasma of 10,000 indulgences
- appearing as nothing more than an intangible phlox colored mist Raoul Leary is the embodiment of banchô-Anon's passion for mind altering substances, consciousness expansion and hedonistic tendencies, indeed Raoul Leary form is not physical but rather a independently persistent intangible field that absorbs negative emotional energy and the light wavelengths necessary to create a phlox colored haze in the shape of a man while emitting positive emotional energy and the effects but not substances of a great many drugs of its choosing In nearly limitless combinations, sensations and intensities, the main limit to the stability is that if a substance relies on a physical interaction to create a physical effect rather than a mind altering effect It fails due to the lack of any actual substances involved Raoul Leary's charms mainly revolve around debuffs , social charms and getting high
- As a location Raoul Leary appears is a very ornate postmodern opium den, filled with relaxation pods and gentle chillout music with subdued blue lighting.
- Intimacies: pleasurable experiences, mind expansion, psychonautics, mental healing, imagination.
- Motivations: maximize love and belonging through communion with others and altered states.
RAW Paste Data Copied