- - install sbopkg (http://www.sbopkg.org)
- create a file /etc/sbopkg/repos.d/70-slackbuilds.repo with this content (one line)
- slackbuilds master "Official master git branch from SlackBuilds.org" custom git git://slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds.git@master ""
- - to have it selected as the default repository, edit the lines of /etc/sbopkg/sbopkg.conf with the variables REPO_BRANCH and REPO_NAME
- and do a sbopkg -r (to sync).
- - for temporary usage (after having created the file above in /etc/sbopkg/repos.d/)
- sbopkg -V slackbuilds/master -r
- sbopkg -V slackbuilds/master -i my_package_or_queue
- would do.
howto use slackbuilds git master branch with sbopkg
ponce Nov 9th, 2013 1,095 Never
Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features!
RAW Paste Data